Friday 5 October 2012

J Fever And Me


YES!! After all I already grabbed 2 pieces of Jovian's collection which were Jadore Black & Jiana Pink..After waiting for more than 4 hours..It was my story back when the JBoxing Day held in Shangri La KL..managed to snap pics with Jovian mandagie himself and surprise..surprise..with Dafi AF..too

Handsome & so fair la Jovian..Glad to meet u n snap pic personally

Dafi..Mmg sgt cute mcm artis Korean pun ada..

Designer like artist dah..Jovian was giving some motivation speech..hehe

Pagi2 sampai je..orang dah beratur dari pukul 4 pagi tau...lps sahur jer terus beratur..mmg JFever!

Dafi in the house

Ikutkan hati..mmg nak grab all the designs from Jovian..but some of my fav dh habis cepat..like Jacynta & Jova..huhu

Manage to grab this sweet & adorable Jiana in Pink
  

Spotted me wearing my Black Jadore by Jovian on last Hari raya Aidilfitri..TQ Jovian!

Hasil tangkapan at the Boxing Day..2 pieces of Jadore..1 for me (Black)..1 for Mieza (Pink) & Jiana (Pink)



And...Jovian has come back again with his beautiful designs for Aidil Adha..Manage to preorder 3 designs..the lovely Jovanita in Pink, Jewel in Grey & Mysterious Jameela in Black and Red..at www.thepoplook.com



Sweet Jovanita & Classic Jewel
Mysterious Jameela in Black & Red
 TQ Jovian Mandagie for designing beautiful designs of collections..for now..I've already bought 5 pieces of your designs..Don't stop in creating more and more okay..I'll be your biggest fan!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment