Sunday 17 June 2012

My New Apartment

I bought this apartment about three years ago..when i'm still single, young and fabolous..chewahh..now fabolous jgk sebab pakai Premium Beautiful kan..I bought a unit here for my future investment..Mula2 tu I beli sebab masa tu still working at SIRIM Shah ALam, so mmg planning to buy properties..Then I saw one banner NOW OPENING - ALAM PRIMA APARTMENT by SPNB..and it is under rumah mampu milik program..so apa lagi.. i terus pergi show unit dia and terus book..

And tak rugi buy this area because it's like hot stuff..surrounding by colleges such as MSU College, PTPTL, Politeknik and byk kilang2 and facilities like komuter, hypermarket (Tesco & Giant) & easy access to NKVE, Federal Hiway and to Cyberjaya/Putrajaya/KLIA..mmg sgt berbaloi2...with the price at the time I bought it was around 167k, 3 rooms + 2 bath..I've made the best decision for my property investment in the future..Insyaallah...

Take a few shots of my new apartments...

Before the project completed

Living room..nie je sempat ambik..nanti dah siap bersihkan n pasang kipas and lampu baru ambik full

My unit facing the swimming pool

The entrance..ready to invite penyewa

Me and hubby berposing depan swimming pool..;)
Last Saturday was the Majlis Penyerahan Kunci and I was approached by an agent who interested in renting my units on my behalf for Nursing College Sime Darby..ok..will update soon once rumah dah siap touch up..Income masuk lagi..Alhamdulillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment