Sunday 3 June 2012

Personal Touch with CDM Hanis

Monday Blues..what we always called working time on the first day of the weekdays..but for me..no time to get Blues, instead I've more energy to do this biz..because of..on Saturday at Tea Salon, Starhill Gallery, I've the chance to meet up for the first time my so called Idola - Top Agent Premium Beautiful CDM Hanis Haizi..I did follow her blog recently and now she was in front of my eyes..Terpegun dengan kata-kata semangat CDM Hanis dalam menceburi biz ni..and terdetik dalam hati..Why all this while I x jumpa thiz biz..kan best kalau I ceburkan diri 5 years ago..but mungkin ada hikmah di sebaliknya..

Well, many thanks to leader Adibah Karimah for organizing this memorable event of my journey towards becoming more successful in this biz..Dan tarikh 2/6/2012 menjadi tarikh keramat to me..




Aiming to Paris & London..tu CDM Hanis cakap berulang-ulang sampai I mengigau-ngigau lah after balik form bagan Lalang hari tu..mmg betul-betul meresap ke kalbuku..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment